Our Executive Team
Olly Downs, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer
- World renowned machine learning scientist and serial technology entrepreneur
- Served in Chief Scientist roles at AdReady, Atigeo and Mindset Media (sold to Meebo, February 2011) and as Director of Research at Pelago (sold to GroupOn, April 2011).
- Principal Scientist at INRIX, the first technology spin-out from Microsoft Research, where he delivered a world-first in the provision of real-time traffic information using a nationwide network of GPS-enabled probe vehicles (named 2007 Breakthrough Technology of the Year).
- Has 29 granted patents in the fields of Quantum Optimization Algorithms, Dynamic Time Series Prediction, Location-based Data Probes, Bayesian Prediction, Statistical Estimation, Outlier Detection, Real-Time GPS Data Processing, Anomaly Detection and Scalable Spatial Search.
Matt Fleckenstein, Chief Marketing Officer
- Proven Product & Marketing executive with a track record for conceiving, building, and launching revolutionary software products in both startups and established companies
- Most recently VP of Product for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud & the Salesforce IoT Cloud
- Envisioned, built, and launched Journey Builder, Salesforce’s industry leading B2C marketing automation solution
- 7 years as Director/Principal at Microsoft where he built the Microsoft e-commerce platform and the corresponding online direct sales channel (now known as Microsoft Store) from an idea to $100M in annual revenue and where he ran Office 365 customer experience marketing team, responsible for churn management and a $150M revenue target
- Founding member of two machine learning startups with successful exits – mSpoke (acquired by LinkedIn) and Peak Strategy (acquired by Morgan Stanley)
Lisa Clarke, Chief Operating Officer
- Dynamic change agent with successful cross-industry and multi-discipline leadership experience
- Served in various eExecutive VP roles at Advanced Digital Information Corporation (now Quantum) a leader in storage management hardware and software solutions
- Executive Chair, Board of Directors for a leading Integrated Brand Experience agency, where she previously held operating roles as COO and CEO
- Served as Chief Business Officer at Emerald Industrial, where she led a business turnaround and secured additional growth financing
- Active in several not-for-profits including 7 years of board leadership at the United Way, and currently Board President at FareStart
Michael Zell, SVP Customer Success
- Key player in a variety of early stage businesses that transformed the way marketers use media and technology to drive marketing and advertising results
- Led teams that delivered innovative marketing programs and results for a wide range of companies including Nike, Microsoft, Disney and Toyota
- Most recently served as VP of Services & Strategy for Pointmarc, a Merkle company, with a long history of providing client services at various agencies including Fabric, Lucid Commerce, and Avenue A | Razorfish
- Served as Director, Advanced Optimization at Avenue A | Razorfish responsible for the agency's website optimization offering which provided technology and analysis to improve overall website performance
Our Full Cast of Characters